Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Thursday's Pick


The markets are having very good days lately but are getting close to both oversold levels and heavy resistance levels so caution is warrated now. My recent selections WFR, CF, and VMW are moving very well. ATW is at my recent buy point and I expect it to move forward as early as tomorrow. Today's pick is SOLF which I mentioned a couple of days ago but was not ready then. After having consolidated enough time, I think it's ready to move higher this time around. Buy point on this selection would be somewhere north of $19 on heavy volume. This box should help it move higher specially since FSLR posted very good profits. That stock will probably be a pick soon but I would rather wait for it to consolidate and form some sort of a base or pattern before I recommend it. Remember the markets will close this coming Monday and that may have some selling pressure this Friday since many traders don't like to hold on to positions over long weekends.

No comments: