Sunday, February 3, 2008

Airgas Inc


I was going though my charts recently and found ARG is looking good. Having posted good earnings recently we find ARG starting a possible new uptrend. It's usually better if a stock makes a new base for a couple of days but that doesn't always happen. Buy point is at $48 or slightly above that. However the maket is very overbought as of Friday and that means that we will see a selloff sometime this week. As much as I would like to say that this is a definite buy right now or buy any other stocks, I would suggest to have caution this week. The markets need to workoff this overbought readings before it gets going once again. It's bear time at least for 3 days or more. I see lots of stocks building nice bases but need more time and the market to be right before buying into this. XLNX and NITE are working out well but keep an eye on them and don't let them fall too much if the selloff begins.

No comments: