Sunday, January 20, 2008

Let's Get Started!

Welcome to my blog. I decided to start this blog as a way of helping newbie traders. I remember when I started trading I had no idea where to get the education necessary to make it. It took me a while by trial and error and making some expensive mistakes but here I am. If you are new or are thinking about trading stocks, then make sure to check my blog often. I will try to do market updates but the main focus will be on stocks that are moving. I will also eventually make an education section to teach you how I do it. Don't expect anything fancy since I have learned that the best way to make money in the stock market is to keep it simple.

I read market news all the time and listen to so called "experts" tell me how things should be only to find out that their advice is worthless. When was the last time you saw an expert tell you to buy a great stock that failed soon after? I watch CNBC just like some traders do and learn nothing new every time. They talk about the great fundamentals of stocks and make you feel that there's no way this stocks can fail. But yet they do. I read other news, blogs, etc. where the writers get you caught up on fundamentals and give you 100 reasons to buy their stock picks. Eventually you too will learn what to look for and when is the right time to buy. You will also learn "the rules" which you will write yourself believe it or not. So let's get started and make sure you take the time to learn and due your own research. Good luck from The StockDog.

No comments: